Working alongside the NHS Tower Hamlets Clinical Commissioning Group and other organisations across the borough, we created the Mark Your Mind project to help inform young people, families, and those who work with children and young people about mental health and how to support each other.
Who's it for?
The project was aimed at those living or working in Tower Hamlets including:
- Children and young people
- Children’s workforce
As part of the project working with young people in Tower Hamlets, we produced a range of resources.
The resources include information on:
- The different types of mental health issues
- The signs and when to get help
- Simple ways to look after our minds
- The importance of supporting each other
- How to get involved with the ‘Mark Your Mind’ campaign
- Key contacts
You can download the information booklet along with the foldaway card and signposting posters using the links below.