Our Youth Panel puts young people's voices at the heart of everything we do. Find out more about the panel and how you can join.
What is the YoungMinds youth panel?
Our Youth Panel is key to bringing young people’s voices into conversations with our Senior Management Team as well as other departments across the organisation, including:
- Operations – the visible parts of the charity like our youth engagement programmes, Parents Helpline and training courses
- Communications and Campaigns – spreading the word and helping to change attitudes towards mental health
- Finance and Resources – making sure we have the resources available to make it all happen
- Fundraising – finding and getting the funds to help run the work we do
Want to join?
The Youth Panel’s job is to understand how YoungMinds works, to help our Directors and our Board of Trustees to make the best decisions to help us achieve our mission.
The decisions that the Youth Panel make help to shape the future of the charity.
Anyone who is aged 14-25 and lives in the UK can apply.
In particular, we are looking for young people who:
- Are interested in learning more about how a charity is run
- Like thinking about the big picture, rather than the small details
- Have an understanding of mental health and the issues affecting young people in the UK
- Believe in our vision and mission
Applications to be on the Youth Panel are currently closed.