What is the 15 Minute Challenge?
The 15 Minute Challenge is 30 days of fun-filled challenges throughout November, to help you build healthy habits. It’s amazing what you can do in just 15 minutes, and taking time out to focus on you can have a long-term benefit for your mental health.
From learning yoga to creating comic books, kickboxing to recyclable art, each week you’ll be learning a new skill and building in habits to boost your wellbeing. Take on a weekly challenge and get your family and friends to sponsor you to help raise vital funds for young people’s mental health.
How does it work?
The 15 Minute Challenge starts on 1 November and will run for the entire month. At the start of each week, we will set you three fun challenges based on the following themes: get active, get creative or get mindful.
From the challenges we set, pick the one that is right for you and for the rest of that week, spend 15 minutes a day mastering it.
Each week new challenges will be announced and whether you choose to get active one week, get creative the next or get mindful throughout – it's up to you!
It’s no mean feat to commit to a daily challenge, so get your friends and family to sponsor and support you every step of the way. Being sponsored will raise vital funds that will go towards making sure all young people - like you - can get the best possible mental health support.
Sign up today so we can send you the challenges throughout November. Let’s do this!
Sign up and get started
You can get started in just five simple steps:
- Sign up today to receive your very own challenge toolkit.
- Create your own fundraising page by visiting justgiving.com/campaign/15minutechallenge. Then click 'Start Fundraising' to create your own JustGiving account and fundraising page.
- Share this page with friends and family, and ask them to sponsor you for the month
- From 1 November, each week we will send you an email with the three themed challenges: get active, get creative or get mindful. Choose one challenge and for the rest of the week spend 15 minutes a day mastering it! It doesn’t have to be from the same theme each week.
- Share your progress with us on social media, by tagging @YoungMindsUK on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, and using the hashtag #15minutechallenge.