Sadly, just 0.7% of the NHS budget is specifically allocated to children and young people’s mental health. Services are unable to cope with demand and thousands of young people are not receiving the support they need.
YoungMinds is a unique charity making a massive difference:
- 5,000 young people with experience of mental health problems work with us to make things better for their peers, and improve how mental health is treated in the press
- Our Parents Helpline helps 12,500 parents a year worried about the mental health of their children. 1 in 3 parents call the Helpline a lifesaver
- 1.5 million people use our online help and advice every year – that’s someone new every 20 seconds
You can help us do even more.
If you choose to make a major gift, we'll keep you up to date with regular reports, the opportunity to attend YoungMinds events and visit a project.
How to donate
- Donate online
- Donate by phone: 020 7089 5050
- Post a cheque to: YoungMinds, 4th Floor India House, 45 Curlew St, London, SE1 2ND
If you'd like to have a chat and ask any questions before making a major gift, you can arrange a phone call or visit. To set this up, call please call 0207 0895050 and ask to speak to someone in the major gifts team.
Support Our Work
We're leading the fight for a future where all young minds are supported and empowered, whatever the challenges.