Update: Regarding training and Covid-19
In line with Government guidance, we are extending our pause on face to face delivery of services until September. You can still register interest in our training and consultancy work here. We are keeping our booking system open for future dates from September and will continue to review the situation and contact you with course details going forward. We will be reviewing our plans regularly in line with Government guidance and will get in touch with you as soon as our training and consultancy services can resume. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
If you would like to register interest for a course at this stage, please fill out an enquiry form.
What you'll learn
This hands-on practical course will help you understand evaluation concepts, the tools to develop your own evaluation plan based on your Theory of Change and an understanding of how to involve young people into this.
By the end of the course, you’ll:
- Understand what to evaluate and why it’s important to evaluate it
- Know the steps to develop a Participation Evaluation Plan
- Have drafted a Participation Evaluation Plan for your setting
- Have practised setting objectives and outcomes for evaluating participation
- Know a range of evaluation tools you can use in your setting
- Be aware of ways to involve young people in evaluating participation
- Be able to prove the impact of your participation work and evidence why it’s so important for children and young people’s mental health
Why take the course?
Developing a strategic approach to evaluating participation will ensure you can prove the impact of your work and its meaningfulness for children and young people.
Being able to measure this impact is a powerful way to make the case for participation and show how important it is to involve young people in the design of their services.