Update: Regarding training and Covid-19
In line with Government guidance, we are postponing all our training dates that were planned to be delivered before the 1st May. Over the next few weeks we will be contacting all participants booked on these courses to confirm this position. We will be reviewing our organisational plan regularly in line with Government guidance and will update this page as and when we have more information. We will keep our booking system open for future dates and will continue to review the situation and contact you with course details going forward. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
If you would like to register interest for a course at this stage, please fill out an enquiry form.
What you'll learn
This hands-on practical course will help you understand evaluation concepts, the tools to develop your own evaluation plan based on your Theory of Change and an understanding of how to involve young people into this.
By the end of the course, you’ll:
- Understand what to evaluate and why it’s important to evaluate it
- Know the steps to develop a Participation Evaluation Plan
- Have drafted a Participation Evaluation Plan for your setting
- Have practised setting objectives and outcomes for evaluating participation
- Know a range of evaluation tools you can use in your setting
- Be aware of ways to involve young people in evaluating participation
- Be able to prove the impact of your participation work and evidence why it’s so important for children and young people’s mental health
Why take the course?
Developing a strategic approach to evaluating participation will ensure you can prove the impact of your work and its meaningfulness for children and young people.
Being able to measure this impact is a powerful way to make the case for participation and show how important it is to involve young people in the design of their services.