About the course
- This introductory course looks at practical guidance on how to strategically embed and evaluate participation across an organisation or a programme.
- This online workshop is delivered via Zoom, and is an interactive and collaborative experience. With two trainer consultants available in each workshop, we can effectively facilitate discussion and provide a safe learning space for you to feel empowered to make a difference for children and young people.
- When you register onto the course, you will be sent confirmation and joining instructions via email.
What you'll learn
During the course we'll:
- understand key terms used in participation and evaluation
- understand how a theory of change underpins your participation strategy and evaluation framework
- know the steps to develop a participation strategy and evaluation plan
- know what to evaluate in participation in children and young people’s mental health and why
- identify evaluation tools we can use in our work
- create a theory of change that provides a framework for developing your participation strategy and your evaluation plan
Why take the course?
- This course will enable you to develop a clear vision for your participation and will enable you to evaluate the impact of your work and its importance for children and young people.