Jobs at YoungMinds
You’ll be part of a passionate, hardworking team that cares about the work they do and you’ll be part of making a real difference to the lives of children and young people.
In addition to becoming part of the YoungMinds team, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid holiday entitlement (plus Bank Holidays)
- 3 days additional leave over Christmas and New Year
- Auto-enrolment onto pension scheme where YoungMinds will match your contribution up to 3%
- Statutory benefits such as parental leave and sick pay
- A wide range of other health, wellbeing and lifestyle benefits
- A dedication to continued professional development, training and shared best practice
You’ll be based at our London office (unless specified otherwise in the job description). So you’ll be just a stone’s throw from The Shard and London Bridge railway and underground station with amenities like Borough Market right on the doorstep.
Volunteering at YoungMinds
If you don’t see the right role for you in our current vacancies, you can still get involved and be part of something here with our volunteering opportunities.
Please note, however, that we are not currently able to offer internships or accommodate work experience placements due to the lack of resources in the office.