What are Participation Trailblazers?
Trailblazers are services selected from all different parts of the children and young people’s mental health system (CAMHS, primary care settings, CCGs, Local Authorities, schools etc.) who are working with us to develop participation in their service.
Trailblazers receive 6 free days of bespoke support from YoungMinds to address a specific participation challenge in their service, or take a great project idea to the next level.
At the end of the year their work will be shared on our Amplified Resources page and promoted online as good practice.
Want to apply as a Trailblazer?
Join Professional Voices Amplified to make sure you are notified when applications re-open in March 2018.
Who are we working with this year?
London and South West
- Royal Borough of Greenwich’s Children’s Commissioners
- Healthy London Partnership
- Swindon, Wiltshire and Bath and North East Somerset CAMHS (Oxford Health)
- Warwickshire County Council
- Devon CAMHS
- Success Parenting
- North Tyneside Council’s Participation and Advocacy Team
- Solihull Council and Solihull CCG
- Central Manchester University Hospital Foundation
- Hope and Horizon Units, Tier 4 CAMHS
- Cumbria Multi-Agency CYP Emotional and Mental Wellbeing Partnership