Our expert consultants will work with you to add their vast experience in youth mental health and bring young people and their families’ voices to the heart of your services whether it’s through service reviews and consultancy or tailored training courses for your teams.
Expert training courses for your teams
Our team of experienced trainers based all over the UK deliver the YoungMinds training curriculum throughout the year to a range of organisations and services that work with children and young people, such as schools, Local Authority teams and voluntary and community organisations.
Each course will provide you with:
- A comprehensive understanding of the latest research, policy context, commissioning and evidence based best practice
- A range of effective tools and techniques endorsed by commissioners and practitioners on the ground
- Insights and perspectives from young people, who are experts by experience, regarding effective services
- A bespoke curriculum that meets your needs
Open Access training starts from £195+VAT per person for a day course. In house training rates are usually £1250 per day, however shorter versions of the courses are available at reduced prices. For a full tailored course, the price may increase.
Commissioning support and participation consultancy
Let our consultants work with you to:
- Strengthen joint commissioning & provider delivery
- Improve participation and involvement
- Advise on outcome and performance measures
- Facilitate strategic planning
- Deliver service reviews e.g. to inform the design and implementation of CAMHS strategies
- Provide emotional resilience needs assessment and strategies for schools
Our teams understand what makes commissioning effective and evidence shows it’s comprehensive, collaborative and community led.