Bespoke In-House Training
Our bespoke in-house training is delivered at your organisation and can be tailored to your needs.
In order to meet the exact needs of your staff, we offer bespoke training packages, which we develop in consultation with you.
What are the most pressing issues facing your school? Closing the gap? Staff retention? Challenging behaviour? We will support you to respond to the current and emerging mental health needs of your school staff and pupils. Our team of consultants will use a range of evidence-based techniques, tools and approaches to support the school to develop appropriate and sustainable change.
Courses we offer
We can deliver the following courses in your organisation and tailored to your needs:
- Academic Resilience: A Whole School Approach Training
- ADHD and Mental Health Training
- Adolescent Mental Health Training
- Anger and Mental Health Training
- Anxiety Training
- Autism and Mental Health Training
- Building Resilience Training
- Bullying and Mental Health Training
- Eating Disorders Training
- Early Years Mental Health Training
- Introduction to Children and Young People's Mental Health
- Looked After Children and Mental Health Training
- Parental Mental Health Training
- Self-Harm Training
- Social Media and Mental Health Training
- Staff Resilience in School Training
- Trauma and Mental Health Training
- Young Offenders and Mental Health Training
How does it work?
Once you have made contact with our team, one of trainer/consultants will call you to discuss how we can tailor the training to meet your specific needs, taking into account the size and make-up of the group, the issues you are trying to tackle and any previous training or additional needs the group has.
Duration: Full day (flexible, but usually 10 – 4pm) or half day (3 hours)
Maximum participants: 20
Costs: Please make an enquiry for pricing