Questions I Wish My Parents Had Asked Me
We asked people, what do you wish your parents had asked you? Have a look at some of the responses, and consider what you could ask your children.
We asked people, 'What do you wish your parents had asked you?'
Here are the responses we got...
- What are you worried about when you lie in bed and can't sleep?
- How do you feel about growing up? What's exciting, what's scary?
- Is there anyone who is upsetting you?
- How are you coping since your dad died?
- Is there a lot of picking on people at your school?
- What are you most dreading this week?
- It's okay to keep stuff private, but did you want to tell me more about *insert subject*?
- What are you most looking forward to this week?
- What difficulties are you facing now?
- I can tell that you really like *insert video game/app/tv show/fossil collection*, what about it do you love so much?
- Who are the people you feel safe with?
- Do you have any worries about starting a new school?
- When was the last time you were happy?
- Is there anything you want to talk about?
Download a poster of 'Questions I Wish My Parents Had Asked Me'