Digital Participation Network
We created the Digital Participation Network as part of Amplified – a 4-year project increasing the involvement of young people parents and carers across the whole children and young people’s mental health system.
As well as news and updates, over the next 4 years, we’ll be offering network members the chance to:
- Receive free bespoke support from YoungMinds, helping you to develop participation strategies in your own organisation
- Join quarterly co-production workshops, co-facilitated with young people and parents, to share best practice across the system
- Download free online resources, including toolkits, which will support you to develop participation in your own organization
- Share your achievements on our website as examples of good practice
Who can join?
Professionals working in every part of the mental health system are an important part of the network, including:
- those working in schools and other education settings
- voluntary and community organisations
- local authorities
- child and adolescent mental health services
- NHS Trusts
- other related organisations
Spread the word
There are many opportunities for young people, parents and carers in your networks to get involved in our work. Please spread the word within your networks!