Digital Participation Network
We created the Digital Participation Network as part of Amplified – a 4-year project increasing the involvement of young people parents and carers across the whole children and young people’s mental health system.
As well as news and updates, we’ll be offering network members the chance to:
- Sign up for our co-production workshops and webinars, co-facilitated with young people and parents, to share best practice across the system
- Sign up for updates on our new online resources, including toolkits, which will support you to develop participation in your own organisation
- Hear about examples of best practice to find out what other organisations are up to and get ideas for your own participation project
Who can join?
Professionals working in every part of the mental health system are an important part of the network, including:
- those working in schools and other education settings
- voluntary and community organisations
- local authorities
- child and adolescent mental health services
- NHS Trusts
- other related organisations