Other Opportunities for Young People
Find out about all the other ways you can play a role in transforming children and young people's mental health.
YoungMinds provides opportunities for you to get involved and have your say around mental health.
- Voluntary or paid roles within national organisations working in young people’s mental health
- Voluntary or paid roles in national projects that YoungMinds is running
- Work experience placements at the YoungMinds head office in London
- Roles and events in YoungMinds projects across England
- Online consultations where you can share your experiences to shape new policy in young people’s mental health
We’ll be posting opportunities soon so keep checking back to this page or sign up to our mailing lists to be kept up to date.