Become a YoungMinds App Tester
Join our app test group to try out the latest features, share your views and help us decide what we do at YoungMinds.
What's the YoungMinds app?
We want to make sure that your voice and opinions are heard and shared. That’s why we’re developing a brand new app that will allow us to co-create all of our content with you.
On the app you get to share your views about campaigns we’re developing, what your thoughts are on different policies, how we go to the press, what content we should post on social media and more. You help decide what we do. You will also get to test new features on the app like videos, images and polls.
That’s why we need you! We would love to hear your thoughts, views and experiences to help shape the app as its being developed.
Why get involved?
The app is a great way to get involved in:
- sharing your experiences of mental health to support others like you
- helping fight for young people’s mental health in your spare time and from the comfort of your own home
- helping to develop new campaigns
- influencing government policy
- shaping our social media content
- deciding what information goes on our website
- how we approach the media on different mental health topics
- creating content across all our channels
How do I get involved?
All you need to do is download the app!
If you're an iOS (iPhone) user, help us test the app in these simple steps.
- Click on this link to download Testflight (an app that allows you to take part in this test)
- Follow the steps on your screen to install
If you’re an Android user:
- follow this link
- select 'Install'
- select 'Open'
- follow the sign-up process
If you have any questions about the app, or need help with installation, please email [email protected] where our team will be able to help you.