Take Part in the London Triathlon for YoungMinds
Attracting over 11,000 participants and 30,000 spectators each year, the London Triathlon series is one of the most popular events in the sporting calendar.
Competitors will swim the Royal Victoria Dock, before cycling and running through the famous East London Docklands. With four distances to choose from, and with relay options also available, anyone from a seasoned pro to a first-time triathlete can take part!
Find out more about the London Triathlon here.
Get a charity place for the London Triathlon 2018
Sign up for a place with YoungMinds now to guarantee your spot! We have a number of charity places for this event.
- Super Sprint (400m swim, 10K cycle and 2.5K run) – £30 registration fee and £200 minimum sponsorship
- Sprint (750m swim, 20K cycle, 5K run) - £35 registration fee and £250 minimum sponsorship
- Sprint (Team Relay) – £60 registration fee and £350 minimum sponsorship
- Olympic (1.5K swim, 40K cycle, 10K run) - £35 registration fee and £350 minimum sponsorship
- Olympic (Team Relay) - £75 registration fee and £450 minimum sponsorship
- Olympic Plus (1.5K swim, 80K cycle, 10K run) – £40 registration fee and £400 minimum sponsorship
Already got a place?
If you’ve already got a place in the London Triathlon, you can still support us with your efforts.
Just get in touch with our fundraising team and we’ll provide you with everything you need to support us during next year’s event, including:
- A pack of helpful fundraising and training tips.
- A member of our team on hand to answer any questions.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0207 089 5050
Support Our Work
YoungMinds exists so that young people have the strongest possible voice in improving their mental health. We need your help to make sure that voice is heard.