Young Minds are working in partnership with Charisma Charity Recruitment to appoint a highly experienced and professional Executive Assistant to provide executive support to the Chief Executive (CEO) across a wide range of functions. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Considerable experience of supporting a high profile Chief Executive or similar
- A proven track record of proactive support for a board and senior leadership team, developing agendas and ideally experience of supporting the recruitment and induction of Trustees
- Excellent project management, administration and business management skills, including minute-taking, report writing and presentation preparation
- The ability to juggle varying and conflicting priorities, plan workloads and work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation, communication, interpersonal and written skills along with the ability to work and influence across a wide range of stakeholders with tact and diplomacy.
- A strategic view and a willingness and ability to make a contribution to a wide range of discussions, sometimes beyond immediate personal expertise and experience
- An understanding of good governance in the charity sector and the legal frameworks that charities must comply with
Young Minds is at a very exciting point at its development. You will join a committed, lively team, working together for a positive change. If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this important role then we would like to hear from you.
To find out more about this role and apply, please visit the Charisma Recruitment website.
For any further information, please contact Charisma on 0207 998 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 24 January 2018, however please apply without delay.
Interviews will be held at YoungMinds' office in London on 31 January 2018.
In the interests of economy we will only notify those candidates who are shortlisted.
Unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to candidates not shortlisted.
Come join us
Meet the people who work every day to improve the emotional health and wellbeing of children and young people in the UK.
YoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity championing the wellbeing and mental health of young people.
Find out more about what we do and why we do it.
Apply for the Executive Assistant role on the Charisma Recruitment website.